Memorable 2010 Moments

DISCLAIMER: I really wanted to do this but I got so lazy to come up with a more coherent post with pictures and all so I made an outline format of my memorable 2010 moments. If I sent you the link then it means YOU are very much a part of it. :)

January: Lost my phone during Sinulog. Sprayed Tequila Rose all over the parking lot of One Mango Avenue. Eeew.

February:  02/13/10 = L. Good friends visiting Cebu! SMBPP Racket :D Bohol à Snorkeled for the FIRST time!

March: Cattski Ten!  RCTV & PLDT Live & Loud.  Kumpara 63 Racket. Rode AND drove an all terrain vehicle for the FIRST time!

April: Self Imposed Isolation for Holy Week. Birthday Surprise with people I barely knew (at that time). PARADISO! RCTV VJ Screentest!

May: Artist Ko PMES. J Hale Manna. First Automated Elections à Team Galing at Talino!

June-August

Island Hopping with Screentesters. <3

The brother staying in Cebu for review à Another FIRST (having relatives in Cebu for long periods of time)

…Pocket Performances. MOVE. Shoot Up! Etc.etc.etc.

Songwriters’ Night!

MGA TRAYNTA MINUTOS à Acted (outside school) for the FIRST time.

CHA CHA 101 à FIRST show I directed on RCTV

At Crimson, at Be, at Plantation Bay, at Maribago Blue Waters…

Jumped from a 7-foot high (fake) cliff into a 10-foot deep pool for the FIRST time. \m/

Motorcycle trip to Olango! à Super first time!

Indie Film Sundays at The Outpost. Vodka Sprite. Sang Hello Tears at The Outpost à Sang at The Outpost for the FIRST time.

Met Cebu blogger friends. J

Was exposed to super awesome Cebuano artists. Saw an actual recording for the FIRST time.

Shot GENIUS music video à Being part of the production of a music video for an amazing artist, another FIRST.

September: Matahum Nga Cebu shooting!!! \m/ Worked with the best local artists in Cebu!!! Aylabyu Bong and Gwen!

October: Matahum Nga Cebu EDITING!!! \m/ Aylabyu Noel! Haha

November: Launching of Matahum Nga Cebu!!!

December: Wonggoys Launch yeiy! Parties in Cebu! Christmas in Kalibo! Awesome awesome month! Super awesome year!

Thank you for being with me in my many firsts this year! Let’s make more first time experiences happen next year! Happy New Year! You guys rock! \m/

Comments

  1. Were is REDHABAGAT manzky hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG of course I LOVE RED HABAGAT! I'll make a totally different blog post about you guys. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Younger Self, Guess What? We're Blogging Again!

Protagonists & Antagonists

I miss it.